6:22 PM |

17 july
saturday
i didnt know how much i'd love you until ytd. the hurt you gave me couldnt be measured by anything in this world. just three words and you succeded in bringing my world down again. i thought i would never have to go thru this again but look, i'm starting all over again, at this original point. it took me one year to get out and now maybe longer coz we were tgt for quite some time. maybe its because of the way i see things but i'm the kind of person who will get offended easily my friend. yeah i'm that kind of person. no matter how much you tell me not to care abt their problems, but their problems are my problems. you never know how much this frisbee ppl meant to me ever when i'm quite disappointed at times. but no matter what, we sticked through thick and thin tgt so nth should break us apart.i apologised for my behaviour ytd and they are the only ppl who brought happiness to me during the past two years in MI. without them i dont think i will have any friends. we are so close to each other that we can talk abt sensitive topics which other ppl think its disrespectful. hey but this is life you know. i'm a very open minded person but at the same time conservative. but whats wrong? what we want is to have fun. we want ppl laugh. look at james, you think he is being disrespectful? but i dont think so. he is trying to bring laughters into the team and i'm doing the same thing. whatever it is. i think ytd put an end to everything we had. ur three words have destroyed me completely.

bitch whore much.
thanks for telling me.
thanks for everything.