12:57 PM |

Friday
29.01.2009

what the hell! my com is being a bitch to me. i typed a lot of stuff in this idiotic box and dang, my com reboot by itself. hello wake up now. you (points at the com) are working for me now. im ur owner so please behave. THANKS!

ohwell, i havent been updating my blog for months and i can see that its super duper outdated. in the meantime please put up with this cos im too lazy or maybe too occupied to tidy it up. sorry! 2008 wasnt my year at all. perhaps i should say beginning of the year was fun but at the end of the year, i had to deal with 2 fucked up stuff. they torn my life apart and at that point, life was super meaningless for me. i thought, probably 2008 should be my final year but thank god, my friends kept me going forward. what should i say? 2009 should be a better year for me.

ohwell what makes you think you can dump anna just like that? 26 sept, you were supposed to wait for me cos there are a lot of things that have to be settled and you just say there's nth to. wtf? stop playing games with urself. we faced so many problems last year and we didnt settle a single one. mind you! if you cant promise forever, please dont anyhow tell other ppl that you will love them forever and even if you break up with them, you will still love them. oh what a joke! you succeeded in ruining my 'forever' which i thought was possible. hell no! you want me to forget you? YES I WILL DO IT! I WILL TRY MY UTMOST BEST TO DO IT. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO FORGET YOU! you were the one who left me broken hearted and i will never forgive you for this.

but on the flipside, i still love you. i miss you. i think of you during my idle time. what has become of us? why didnt you wait for me? i know im in the wrong. but why cant you just give me another chance to make things right? why must you be so heartless? why did you tear my heart apart? why must you take my heart away when you are gone? why? i want you more than anything else in this wish. i pray at 11:11 pm everyday. i pray that we will be tgt once more.

ahh now im stuffing myself with work, work , frisbee and frisbee. should i join national youth? there are so many girls who are much more better than me. my body has been giving me a lot of problems and i puked in front of my friends today. they should be thankful that i was entertaining them and best of all, it was FREE!

i know we are broken but lovers or strangers? im sorry, im a strong believer that lovers cannot be friends. some did it but it doesnt apply to me.